Panorama Ridge

Panorama Ridge is a 18.3 mile out and back trail located near Squamish-Lillooet, BC that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is accessible from July until October.

Started at 530am and completed the hike in 12 hours. It was a very challenging hike for me but the view was worth it! I'd recommend to everyone but I think it'll be wise to camp overnight

ice climbing

Amazing hike! Worth it all the way. A little bit of rock mountain climbing at the very last part. Remarkable views!

We hiked from the parking lot to panorama ridge then back down. It was challenging but, the view at the top is worth the effort.

Awesome views and worth the effort! The trail itself was quite well maintained and easy to hike on. The challenge is the grueling elevation gain in the first 7kms. Push in to the end though and you will be rewarded!

Beautiful. Intense switchbacks in the beginning. The final view is totally worth it!

Incredible!!!!

Slightly longer than Black Tusk, but I would say it is more enjoyable (although the first half of the hikes are identical). One of the most beautiful hikes near Vancouver.

Fantastic hike! I'll have to come back and edit with details later, but hiked Aug 8/14. Perfect weather. Went to Garibaldi Lake the first day, swam in the freezing lake and stayed overnight. Day 2 to enjoyed hiking with just our day pack to Panorama Ridge. Incredible views of Black Tusk along the way! The final view when your at the top of Panorama Ridge is just incredible, its so beautiful! Hiked back to Garibaldi Lake to pick up our packs and headed back down. Unfortunately, my shoes hadn't dried over night and I got awful blisters - pretty much peeled the whole base of my feet and took months to heal, but I still say it was worth it and would do it again for sure! Will just bring my new weird blister proof socks from Australia next time!

Hit this one early on a weekday before the crowds. Was a 30km roundtrip from the Rubble Creek trailhead, not too steep but made for a pretty epic day hike. Headed through Taylor Meadows on the way up and took a stroll along Garabaldi Lake on the way down. Was cold and windy on the ridge, the blue of the lake muted under the clouds, but spectacular nonetheless.

I've done the trail with a stop at Garibaldi lake on our way back in one day. It's a good, long hike but it's a lot of fun. The Taylor Meadow is so nice now at the end of Aug when the flowers are blooming. The ridge was a bit challenging having to climb using our hands as well.