Mount Finlayson

Mount Finlayson is a 3.6 mile loop trail located near Langford, British Columbia, Canada that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible from May until September.

Great hike and great view from the top. I'm not a fan of overly populated trails and quite prefer solitude, which is what you get on the backside of the mountain. We do the loop by coming back on the Finlayson Arm Road

It was fun
Good day with my son and his dog

Very challenging for an old guy.

Lots of fun. Sunrise is a good time to go!

Definitely one of the most popular hikes South Island. Nice hike to bring friends along

Wow went up the hard way.... Rock climbing ....and I never did that before....life begins at the end of your comfort zone!

Easy hike to a beautiful waterfall!

nice view, strep climb

Great

I do Mount Finlayson as a weekly workout. Some people say it can be monotonous; but for me, every time is an adventure. There are so many paths to take if you know where to look. You can go at night with a group (3+) or outside of the traditional months for additional hardship and beauty. Going during the Winter is mind blowing and like climbing up a mini waterfall; and with the right gear on, you can slide down the rock face like a waterslide.

I will go up with anyone who is up for the challenge. I have not died yet, so I think I can bring you back alive.