Lindmark Trail

Lindmark Trail is a 4.6 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Columbia-Shuswap, BC and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.6 miles Point to Point

Did this with my Adult son a few years ago. I did not have enough water and it was a hot day! I made it there and back but really felt it on the way back. Despite that loved the hike!

Beautiful trail up the side of Mount Revelstoke. I would NOT say that this is good for all skill levels. If you are starting at the bottom going up, it is definitely moderate-strenuous, and if you are starting from the top it is still moderate due to the many scrambling points, and steep inclines you must overcome. I took the trail down and then connected to the bottom half of the Summit Trail (which is significantly less rustic), and then the Mount Revelstoke Trail which will bring you all the way back to town (the whole thing ends up at 9.5 miles). It is a really neat way to see the changing ecotypes of the region and of the mountain.