Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes Trail

Lindeman and Greendrop Lakes Trail is a 6.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Fraser Valley, BC that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

The wife and I are new to hiking/backpacking, this was a fun but tiring trail. The climb to Lindeman is great to show how out of shape we are! We'd planned to continue to Greendrop, but it clouded over fast so we went back down after lunch. Will return to do the complete trail for sure!

Great hike with beautiful views of the mountains and lakes. Lots of reward with minimal effort. Make sure to see both lakes.

Breathtaking views. a fun challenging hike!

Great beginners hike

easy hike, busy on weekends but still beautiful and enjoyable.

It was about a 30 min hike to Lindamen. Then another 2 hrs to Greendrop. The trail to Greendrop is very scenic with a lot of climbing on rocks. Worth the extra 2 hours!

A bit steep and slippery in some spots, but otherwise an easy walk. A very beautiful lake awaits.

This is a great hike I am a beginner hiker and it took me 1.5 hours with my 20 month old on my back and it took me 50 minutes without her.. Beautiful and my other child who is 13 loved it as well as his friends and they definitely want to go again

Beautiful hike, perfect reward once you get to the 1st lake. Will do it again!

Love it!

My 10 yr. old son & I spent the whole day hiking past Lindeman Lake to Greendrop
Was an awesome hike. Well marked and
Spectacular vistas along the way!

Beautiful hike! Not too difficult but at the same time, it gives you a bit of a challenge. Very rewarding once you get to Lindeman!

I loved this hike so much. I only went to lindeman and i camped overnight. Would recommend a mattress to sleep on as i thought the sand would be soft enough. nope!

Nike nice, the hardest part is getting to Lindeman, which is 1/3 of the way.