Hollyburn Ridge Double Loop

Hollyburn Ridge Double Loop is a 6.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near West Vancouver, BC that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great snowshoe.

This is a great hike close to Vancouver. About 2.7 miles each way and 1345' elevation ascent and decent Great for dogs. In snow recommend poles or crampons on boots. Snow shoes optional. 360 views at top from Mt Baker, Vancouver, UBC and The Lions. Several Small lakes along the way. Easy parking at the Cypress cross country ski lot.

This was a beautiful and challenging hike. Be prepared for steep inclines, loose rock, and a bit of climbing up and down on hands and feet. The views were beautiful and the hike was great! We went during a hot July day and weren't as prepared as we should have been. Many parts of the trail aren't covered by trees, so there was a good amount of time spent in direct sunlight. Bring lots of water and sunscreen!

I brought my dog with me, but she ended up tearing the pads of her paws on the rocks. It may have been because the day was so hot and dry.

I did snowshoeing last year it was beautiful! I was amazed by birds that come and sit on your hand for food on the top of the mnt! Make sure that you bring smth for them;) I could not wait to came back hiking and see how different it is. It seemed to be an easy hike, lots of water and snow still in June. It was fun! I loved it as in summer time you hike up the mnt and it feels like you get back to winter!