Diez Vistas Trail

Diez Vistas Trail is a 7.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, camping, and backpacking and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

It was enjoyable with good look outs. At a slow pace it took 4h. Not won of the many dogs were on leash, lucky they were all behaved.

Awesome training route for backpacking /
multi night hiking. Walked it with a 50 lb pack and poles Took west side of lake back to parking lot which adds 2 km. 15km approximate distance Lots of up and down

I like this hike in the of season, I just go to the big lookout and turn around great workout, amazing views and the rest of the trail was confusing the time I did although I hear better signage now :)

A good challenge:)

Great trail. Got a little lost along the way at the north end of the loop, but otherwise it was a great way to spend a Sunday :)

geocaching

Ok trail. Pretty hard on the thighs, mine are killing me today!! Wear boots, dont wear thin runners or you will hurt your toes ! I was planning on doing the whole loop but i was on my own and i dont do non busy trails by myself (safety) its a great workout !!

This hike was just ok. Kinda got lost along the way which spoiled the experience. Near the last few miles the trail is poorly marked. Make sure you do your research before you go or you will be second guessing yourself. Other than that the vistas were neat to see but I'm sure there are better hikes in the area.

This trail was alright but if you want to get higher the lunden trail is much better and harder.

Great hike. Beautiful vistas but the back side of the hike is less than exciting. Likely too long for anyone under 10. Took us 7-8 hours with a nice long stop for lunch.