East End Of Rundle (Eeor)

East End Of Rundle (Eeor) is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Canmore, Alberta, Canada that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

We didn't get to experience the beauty of his hike. I don't recommend doing it in January unless you have yaktrax/crampons. We got stuck in quite the unexpected snow storm and the winds were insane! The final scramble to the top was quite dangerous and an ice axe would be extremely helpful in the winter. The trail through the trees was fine and most of the way up to the final scramble was as well, but definitely challenging to find the trail at a certain point. We will try this one again in the summer when the rocks leading up to the summit are visible and there are spots to place our feet without almost slipping down.

We didn't complete it, but it was cool. make sure you take crampons or a stick for better grip in he winter time.

Great, challenging hike. Gorgeous views for much of it. I completed this hike on November 19, 2016 and it was very cold at the top and quite snowy. It definitely made it harder than I had anticipated, and I think this trail would be more fun in the summer with no snow.

This is basically my go to in the mountains, some open meadows, scrambling, and beautiful views great spot for pictures moderate I would rate this for beginners

Very exciting trail. We took left path instead of right when we got to the junction. It was a bad choice. We better stick to the right.

A little tough but definitely worth it!

Only drawback for me is the foot and a half of snow that was dumped on the peak from the night before; this made the final scramble a challenge. Nice quick summit hike, with far superior views to its neighbour Ha-ling.

Best view of ha ling!