East End Of Rundle (Eeor)

East End Of Rundle (Eeor) is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Alberta, AB that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

We didn't complete it, but it was cool. make sure you take crampons or a stick for better grip in he winter time.

Great, challenging hike. Gorgeous views for much of it. I completed this hike on November 19, 2016 and it was very cold at the top and quite snowy. It definitely made it harder than I had anticipated, and I think this trail would be more fun in the summer with no snow.

This is basically my go to in the mountains, some open meadows, scrambling, and beautiful views great spot for pictures moderate I would rate this for beginners

Very exciting trail. We took left path instead of right when we got to the junction. It was a bad choice. We better stick to the right.

A little tough but definitely worth it!

Only drawback for me is the foot and a half of snow that was dumped on the peak from the night before; this made the final scramble a challenge. Nice quick summit hike, with far superior views to its neighbour Ha-ling.

Best view of ha ling!

Fun scramble with awesome views but tough due to loose rock and scree.

The trail head is up hill from the Goat Creek trail parking lot. There is parking up on the rise beside the reservoir. Trail head is across the road, the sign is gone, find a foot path close to the hydro pole. single narrow path switchbacks steeply at the start. You will gain altitude along a ridge and on exposed rock at times. The whole 2.6klms is steady gain in elevation of 900m (inclined average of 2.8 or 346/1000) some of which is treed or open with no visible trail in meadow and scree. Last stretch is a scramble and depending on the final approach route may require some climbing skills. Great views but I had a lightning storm approaching so the descent was quick and not much time up top.

Fun scramble at the top. Awesome view.