Beehive Circuit Trail

Beehive Circuit Trail is a 8.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Alberta, AB that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice Hike to the summit of the Big Beehive. We did it from the Plain of the 6 Glaciers via the Highline Trail. Quite steep but worth it from the views you get at the top. Totally recommended hike. Make sure you go to the Hut/Shelter at the top for some great views of Lake Louise.

Gorgeous hike! Started at lake louise at 4pm and barely saw anyone the entire time. Went to little beehive then tea house and up to big beehive. The way down is quite boring and long. Took 4 hours total with lots of time hanging out at the top!

If you are looking for an easier hike and don't mind crowds this is a great hike. It took my partner and I a total of 3 hours out and back. The views are great but the trail is very crowded. I would advise going early to beat the crowd.

Stunning scenery. Well worth the effort. Even our 8-year-old enjoyed the hike. Lots of other people enjoying the hike as well!

Very well maintained trail with beautiful views throughout. This trail would have 5 stars if it weren't for the people! We started at 8:30am and there were already people everywhere! Parking would be a nightmare for anyone starting this trail after 8:30am on a Saturday. We did the Plain of 6 Glaciers and combined it with the Beehive/Lake Agnes Teahouse. Gorgeous views of glaciers, Lake Louise and Lake Agnes. Would definitely do this again but would start earlier or much much later!

What an amazing hike and great views! After the little and big Beehive we went to the six glaciers, in total about 20km.

Pros:
Beautiful scenery
Good hiking distance
Decent elevation

Cons:
VERY busy in the summer

A great hike- 19 km in all if you do Lake Agnes to the Beehive and then hike out to the plain of six glaciers and return along the lake.

Great view from the top. The tea house is also pretty cool

Amazing views from the top. The trail around the base of Lake Agnus past the Tea House was wet from the rain the night before, and there were 2 wash outs along the steep ascent. Went the forest route back which was safer.

The circuit is a great hike. I have done it many times. Views from all angles will make you jaws drop. The smell of the horse droppings between mirror lake n lake agnus are quite strong on hot days. In early spring it's difficult if the snow is present. Really recommend to any day trippers to lake Louise

I did this trail with my ex a few years back and I was blown away by the beauty and serenity of this place. I especially loved the view at the teahouse and lake louise . I can't wait to start hiking and traveling again , I plan on going back next summer.

Did this on horseback, not hiking, but it wouldn't let me reviews unless I checked something. Wonder why this website does not recognize that as a use of trails. Great trail, either way.