Trails are marked but if you don't know the route you have to stop and look at map. Many loops come back to other loops and it is not obvious which one you take the first time through.
1. 83North and South are the names of trails, not an exit to the main road.
2. When you hit something like, "Gotta do the ridges" pay attention because when you finish that diamond you will go by the entry point again but the second time you keep going on the blue.
3. When hitting the fork for "no trespassing" and "Iam outa here" you take no trespassing the first time and outa here the second time.
3. Another fork is revenge of the shorty and something else, take revenge of the shorty.
3. When hitting the fork for "hunters path" and dark side of the moon, take dark side first time and hunters path the second time.
4. While doing dark side there is another fork for the "eclipse" and continuing on. Take eclipse the first time. On eclipse you make an unmarked right onto rollers, the second time at that point you go straight. This will bring you back to the fork of eclipse or continuing on. This time you don't take eclipse but rather keep going on DOTM.
Today was my first time riding my bike on a trail like this and I have to say it was amazing. My friend was okay with going down hills and riding fast on the rocky floor but I was definitely scared. After a while a got the hang of it and had a blast ! We even saw to deers and they were really close. I would recommend for anyone and everyone to go ahead and try it ! It definitely feels good when your all done
This is a challenging trail. Probably one of the islands best trails right now as far as difficulty and technical trails. I had a difficult time on occasion from figuring out how to get in all trails. Markings could be better. All in all a fantastic trail and a must if you ride Cunningham a lot like I do.