- herbicide in the water to suppress growth of aquatic vegetation (humans against nature taking care of itself movement)
- awful rotting smell in many spots along the water
- multiple dog poop sightings & evidence of human excrement
- litter and more litter
- bit crowded: bikers, joggers, dog walkers galore
- high school athletes everywhere, rowdy and loud, of course, but that was fine
- would probably not come back even though there are some pretty aspects and views to this place
A great trail for anyone. The main trail is wide and flat by the water and reminds me of the C&O Canal tow path. There are plenty of side trails through the woods that look like they would be great on a mountain bike. Very popular on a nice day, lots of people and dogs.
I had a fantastic time with my daughter who was on leave from the United States Air Force!
The trails are wonderful regardless of what type of biker you are. there are some paved trails as well as some awesome dirt trails along the river to get your adrenaline fix:) All we encountered were friendly and happy, This park is truly a diamond in the rough of Nashua.
Pretty walk with lots of options that allow you to choose different paths if you return. I go almost every week. There are lots of people usually on the trails, some on bikes and some with dogs. Make sure you have a map or to plot out your trip with the posted maps because it is easy to get turned around and spit out on a random Nashua street.