Larry S. on Mine Falls Park, Nashua River Trail
Great area for a quick getaway in nature!
- herbicide in the water to suppress growth of aquatic vegetation (humans against nature taking care of itself movement)
- awful rotting smell in many spots along the water
- multiple dog poop sightings & evidence of human excrement
- litter and more litter
- bit crowded: bikers, joggers, dog walkers galore
- high school athletes everywhere, rowdy and loud, of course, but that was fine
- would probably not come back even though there are some pretty aspects and views to this place
Great path for Early morning/mid afternoon walk/jog/run. Very quiet if you forget headphones, so you can enjoy the natural sounds of the outdoors. Couple of bikers on path. not much of an incline and mostly flat. We enjoyed it.